WELCOME to the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course 14 Days Trial for VFF members.
Upon registration you will receive the course introduction and the first 3 modules as described in the sales page:
- Module 1: What is stress
- Module 2: Focuses on completing a stress assessment so that you can identify your goals and produce a roadmap to being able to recover from and master stress. (Please note that once you have completed the roadmap you will have to start with clearing the fight response as this is the only tool available in the trial.)
- Module 3: You will learn the tool that rapidly lowers the fight stress response (such as frustration, feeling annoyed, resentment etc) and apply and integrate that tool into your life.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The 14 Days Trial is not suitable for anyone who is on medication for mental health or who is under a mental health practitioner such as a psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist or anyone who has been severely impacted by childhood, sexual or physical trauma. In this case or if you are not sure whether to register for this trial, please contact Valee: 021 123 8890 or https://valeemore.com/contact-me
END OF THE 14 DAYS TRIAL: Please note that once the 14 Days Trial is up your credit card will be charged $175 ($172 OFF) which will give you access to the full course. However, you may cancel the payment prior to the end of the trial period by:
How to Cancel Your Subscription (please copy the instructions below)
- Log into the course
- Click on the ‘head’ icon at the top right of the page
- Click Account
- Click Subscriptions
- Click Cancel
If you want to cancel your subscription and the payment has gone through, please see the refund policy below.
FULL COURSE: Paying for the full course gives you life-time access.
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (These terms are included in the Course Introduction)
By purchasing the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course 14 days Trial or the full course you have agreed to the following that:
- You are not under the care of a psychiatrist, psychologist or mental health practitioner;
- You are not dependent on psychiatric medication, alcohol or recreational drugs;
- You understand that you are solely responsible for creating and implementing your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from participating in the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course;
- You take full responsibility for your mental and emotional wellbeing whilst participating in the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course;
- You take full responsibility for your mental and emotional wellbeing using any of the tools or techniques provided in the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course now and in the future;
- Not to share any part of the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course in written or recorded form and not to share verbally the process or steps of tools 1, 2, 5 or 6 if you purchase the full course. However, when sharing your experiences and you may say chopping wood, running, feel your body when referring to the tools;
- Not to share tool 8 in any form: written, recorded or verbally.
As such, you have agreed that Valee More shall not be liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course, or for any damage you may suffer as a result of taking the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course, or for any direct or indirect result of the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course provided by Valee More. You understand that the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course does not substitute professional mental health advice or therapy, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
Commitment: You understand that to receive the full benefit from the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course/14 Days Trial, you must commit to doing the practice. The more practice you do the better the results.
Confidentiality: All information you have provided to take part in the Stress Recovery & Mastery Online Course/14 Days Trial will remain confidential and will not be share with any third parties.
Full Course Refund Policy: A full refund is available if requested in writing within 14 days of purchase (less a $25 administration fee) after which access to the course will be withdrawn.
In the case of a refund, you agree to delete all documents you have downloaded that contain Tools 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- Please fill in the registration details form below
- Make a record of your username and password.